Updated January 1, 2019 – I’m pleased to announce I will be delivering Windows 10 Always On VPN hands-on training classes in various locations around the U.S. and Europe in 2019! These training classes will cover all aspects of designing, implementing, and supporting an Always On VPN solution in the enterprise. The following topics will be covered in detail.
- Windows 10 Always On VPN overview
- Introduction to CSP
- Infrastructure requirements
- Planning and design considerations
- Installation, configuration, and client provisioning
Advanced topics will include…
- Redundancy and high availability
- Cloud-based deployments
- Third-party VPN infrastructure and client support
- Multifactor authentication
- Always On VPN migration strategies
Reservations are being accepted now! The cost for this 3-day hands-on training class is $4995.00 USD. Space is limited, so don’t wait. Enter your name and email below and select a training location to reserve your spot today!
Group discounts are available. Private training sessions for large organizations are available upon request. Dates and times subject to change.
I’m excited to announce my latest video training course, Planning and Implementing DirectAccess with Windows Server 2016, is now available on Pluralsight! In this course, I’ll provide a high-level overview of DirectAccess, compare it with VPN, and outline supporting infrastructure requirements. In addition, you’ll learn how to choose the best network topology for a DirectAccess deployment, how to prepare Active Directory and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for DirectAccess, and how to install and configure DirectAccess in Windows Server 2016 using the latest implementation and security best practices. You’ll also learn how to provision Windows 10 clients and understand the unique requirements for supporting Windows 7.
The course includes the following training modules:
- Overview of DirectAccess
- Planning for DirectAccess
- Configuring DirectAccess with the Getting Started Wizard
- Configuring DirectAccess with the Remote Access Setup Wizard
- Provisioning DirectAccess Clients
- Supporting Windows 7 Clients
Throughout the course, I share valuable knowledge and insight gained from more than 5 years of experience deploying DirectAccess for some of the largest organizations in the world. Pluralsight offers a free trial subscription if you don’t already have one, so watch my DirectAccess video training course today!