Updated January 1, 2020 – I’m excited to announce I will once again be delivering Windows 10 Always On VPN hands-on training classes in various locations around the U.S. and Europe in 2020! These training classes will cover all aspects of designing, implementing, and supporting an Always On VPN solution in the enterprise.
The following topics will be covered in detail.
- Windows 10 Always On VPN overview
- Introduction to CSP
- Infrastructure requirements
- Planning and design considerations
- Installation, configuration, and client provisioning
Advanced topics will include…
- Redundancy and high availability
- Cloud-based deployments
- Third-party VPN infrastructure and client support
- Multifactor authentication
- Always On VPN migration strategies
2020 Training Calendar
Windows 10 Always On VPN hands-on training classes will be held in the following locations in 2020.
- March 3-5 – Denver, CO
- May 19-21 – New York, NY
- June 15-17 – Bern, Switzerland (hosted by RealStuff – register here!)
- August 18-20 – Washington D.C.
- December 1-3 – San Diego, CA
Reservations are being accepted now! The cost for this 3-day hands-on training class is $4995.00 USD. Space is limited, so don’t wait. click the link below to reserve your spot today!
Group discounts are available. Private training sessions for large organizations are available upon request. Dates and times subject to change.