Updated September 7, 2018 – One more date for my popular three-day Windows 10 Always On VPN Hands-On Training classes have been added to the schedule for 2018! Class is now forming in San Francisco, November 13-15, 2018. This training class will cover all aspects of designing, implementing, and supporting an Always On VPN solution in the enterprise. The following topics will be covered in detail.
- Windows 10 Always On VPN overview
- Introduction to CSP
- Infrastructure requirements
- Planning and design considerations
- Installation, configuration, and client provisioning
Advanced topics will include…
- Redundancy and high availability
- Cloud-based deployments
- Third-party VPN infrastructure and client support
- Multifactor authentication
- Always On VPN migration strategies
Reservations are being accepted now! The cost for this 3-day hands-on training class is $4995.00 USD. Space is limited, so don’t wait to register! Fill out the form below to save your seat now.
Group discounts are available! Private training sessions for large organizations are also available upon request.